Ways to Support Us...
Your support enables IN to provide advocacy and teach skills. Did you know:
- IN hosts monthly Housing Seminars keeping consumers up to date on housing opportunities, being prepared for housing and maintaining housing.
- IN has been training 30+ youth annually at the Maryland Youth Leadership Forum since 2000.
- IN provides over 500 skills and advocacy services to individuals with disabilities each year.
Your support no matter how great or small will positively affect many lives.
Ways To Support Independence Now:
Become a Member of IN
(download the membership form as a Word document or in PDF format)
- Receive our newsletter
- Elect the Board of Directors
- Receive updates on issues affecting the disability community
If you prefer to become a member online, use the button below. Below are 2 buttons – one for individual memberships and the other for corporate memberships. Levels within each are as follows:
Additional donations are always welcomed so feel free to enter any amount (above the membership fee) you like.
Donate your time and talent as:
- an Independence Now Board member
- a committee member
- Volunteer for special events, i.e. (creative cooking class, setting up and breaking down, assisting w/food prep and assisting consumers.
- Translator for Independence Now’s publications for availability in different languages.
Make a financial gift:
Any time and in any amount, your gift will enable IN to accomplish more! Donate using PayPal or Network for Good using the links below.
Remember IN in your will:
- Designate IN to receive a financial gift from your estate
- Designate IN as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
- Donate stocks, bonds or real property