Find out where and how to get the vaccine, get tested, and info on funeral assistance if you have a loved one who dies from COVID-19.
Where to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Montgomery County Vaccine Locator: https://mcgvaccineprod.powerappsportals.us/covid-vaccine-scheduling/
- Prince George’s Vaccine Locator: https://princegeorges.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/nearby/index.html?appid=fa0cb8269c8d4d16ad5b1495c6316d66
- If you live in Montgomery County, call 240-777-2982
- If you live in Prince George’s County, call 301-883-4748
Where to Get Tested
- Montgomery County: https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/covid19/testing.html
- Prince George’s County: https://princegeorges.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/f9964c50023040648c20c54ec2f37ee9
If you have lost a loved one related to COVID-19 after January 20, 2020, FEMA is offering funeral assistance.
Who Is Eligible?
- U.S. citizen
- Non-citizen national
- Qualified individuals
- Prince George’s County: https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/ImageRepository/Document?documentId=35486
- Montgomery County: https://www3.montgomerycountymd.gov/311/Solutions.aspx?SolutionId=1-3GBQHE#:~:text=Emergency%20Services%20within%20Housing%20Stabilization,an%20interview%20conducted%20by%20phone.